Aston Martin has just announced that to celebrate their 100-year anniversary, they will create 400 special Centenary Edition models, 100 each for the Vanquish, the DB9, the Rapide and the V8 Vantage.
Today, the first Centenary Edition has been revealed: a very special Vanquish:
The Vanquish Centenary Edition will get:
- Graduated paint finish, with a darker inner color (18 extra hours of painting!)
- Solid sterling silver Aston Martin wings badges.
- Deep Soft black leather, with contrasting silver stitching.
- Special silver thread embroidery of the Aston Martin wings in the head rests.
- Solid sterling silver numbered sill plaques.
And if that wasn’t enough.. the Centenary Editions also come with a special gift box, containing two glass keys, two bespoke key pouches made from leather matching the car’s interior trim, solid silver cufflinks featuring the Aston Martin script, solid silver Rollerball pen and high quality Bang & Olufsen headphones.
Plus… wait for it… a silver polishing cloth to “.. help owners ensure the silver centenary wings badges and sill plaques on their car keep their lustre… “.
More pictures of the special graduated paint finish:
I really like this special paint job, as it fits well to the lines of the Vanquish. I do wonder how it will work out on the Vantage, DB9 and Rapide. We’ll find out soon…